• Tuesday, February 18, 2014

    Fashion Tips From RiRi


    Rihanna graces the cover of ‘Vogue’ magazine for a third time in just four years for their March 2014 issue. Inside, she tells us about her makeup routine, eyeliner and lipstick from MAC and why she loves her weave so much!

    Check out some RiRi tips she gave Vogue in the interview:
    • Always get a weave: “I have two main hair people I work with. They’re always with me. I’m like, ‘I’m bored! I wanna change my hair!’ That’s the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it.” Oh, and have two hair people around at all times.
    • Don’t worry about the pain when choosing footwear: “I can dance in them,” Rihanna says of a pair of Saint Laurent stilettos. “It’s not about pain. It’s about the commitment. I say to myself, ‘I want to look like this,’ and worry about the pain later.”
    •Wear men’s clothes: ““I love baggy things. I wear men’s clothes, men’s shoes, oxfords, creepers.”
    • Expand your Instagram followers: “I follow girls from the Middle East. It gives you ideas.”
    • Finally, the best rule of all, the rule of bras: “If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra,” she says. “If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.”




    No comments:

    Post a Comment