• Monday, March 24, 2014

    CUPCAKE MAFIA MATCH MAKER




    Cupcakes, our Bakers man Chris is an amazing Buyer for one of our favorite stores.. Although he is amazing, he is having a hard time finding the perfect Cupcake! We know our Cupcakes are sweet, ambitious and would make a great friend or potential girlfriend for him. Please email us at bakedfreshdailycm@gmail.com  include three pictures, social media, and a short bio about your self!

    What is your occupation?
    Retail Buyer/Manager

    How old are you?
    27

    What are you looking for in a girl?
    Confidence, Intelligence, Spontaneous, Laid back, Sense of Humor
    If you had a machine and could create the perfect mate what qualities would she have?
    Basically a female who is ambitious about her dreams and goals. Smart and sexy with a confidence but not arrogant Great sense of humor and ability to make me laugh or laugh at my goofiness. Good communication skills, able to openly talk about what she wants and needs and listens when I express mine. 

    What age group should your mate be in?
    21-28

    Where would you like her to live?
    I'm from Detroit area. But looking to be in LA or Vegas soon.
    What is your ultimate goal in life?
    To be able to do what I love, and have time to enjoy all the things life has to offer

    Do you have children?
    No


    Which song makes you feel amazing and why?
    Well at this moment its Mike Posner - Top of the world. Because I feel like a positive change is coming and i'll feel like I'm on top of the world soon :)

    What interest are you looking for your mate to have?
    Lakers basketball  & Kobe Bryant. :-)

    What are you passionate about?
    My passion has changed to doing whatever brings me happiness. I feel like life is to short to be miserable about anything that you can change or avoid. Oh and Lakers basketball.

    Who is your celebrity crush?
    Its been kim kardashian for awhile but I haven't really paid attention to celebrities much of late.
    IF your girlfriend had to be the flavor of a Cupcake who what flavor would she be?

    My favorite cupcake is vanilla with frosting and a lot of sprinkles lol but I am definitely not picky when it comes to cupcakes. I like them all!! :)
    How would you "Ice" your perfect girlfriend (With Candle Light Dinners, Jewelry, Clothing or etc)
    I'm the giving type (unfortunately) so i'd give candle light dinners with jewelry and clothing and etc.  :-(
    If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what crime would it be?

    Rig the lottery :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment