• Tuesday, April 15, 2014

    CUPCAKE MAFIA MATCH MAKER


    My name is Ta'Cora Polite, I'm 25 and I live in North Carolina. Although I have a Bachelors degree in Recreational Therapy, I'm the owner of "Girl's Best Delegate". A Virtual Assistant company exclusively reserved for female entrepreneurs. I have no children and what I look for in a mate is GREAT chemistry (we have to be best friends), a big sense of humor, honesty, loyalty, ambition, and someone who doesn't take himself too seriously.


    Facebook: Ta'Cora Polite



    What is your occupation?
    I'm the CEO of Girl's Best Delegate, a Virtual Assistant company exclusively reserved for female entrepreneurs.

    How old are you?
    25

    What are you looking for in a guy?
    Funny, Ambitious, Honest, Loyal, Faithful, Seeking Marriage (down the road), Family Oriented, Romantic, Thoughtful, Selfless.

    If you had a machine and could create the perfect mate what qualities would he have?
    All of the qualities mentioned above and a man with vision to top it all off!

    What age group should your mate be in?
    26-28

    Where would you like him to live?
    I would like him to live in the southeast (NC, GA, VA, SC) but I'm willing to travel for something that could be a beautiful thing if he is as well. At least until things got serious.
    What is your ultimate goal in life?
    My ultimate goal in life is to wake up every morning and absolutely love what I do, who I'm around, and who I am. I just want to be happy and financially comfortable.

    Do you have children?

    No

    Which song makes you feel amazing and why?
    There's a tie between "More of You" by Fred Hammond and "Rain on Us" by Earnest Pugh. They're both very motivating and spiritual songs that bring me a sense of peace and rejuvenation even in such a short time as the length of a song.

    What interest are you looking for your mate to have?
    I would love for my mate to have an interest in traveling, trying new things, and cooking because I'm starting to form a real love for it. Whereas before...lol

    What are you passionate about?
    I'm very passionate about not settling for less than what I deserve and desire and encouraging others to do the same. I'm also passionate about raising awareness of mental illness in the African American community and hopefully removing the stigma one day.

    Who is your celebrity crush?
     Michael B. Jordan!!!!! Goodness
    If your boyfriend had to be the flavor of a Cupcake who what flavor would he be?
    My boyfriend would be confetti cake flavored with buttercream frosting and a fun surprise filling on the inside.

    How would you "Ice" your perfect boyfriend (With Candle Light Dinners, Jewelry, Clothing or etc)
    I would "ice" my boyfriend with small surprises every now and then like his favorite candy, a tie I thought might look good with his new shirt, a surprise date, etc. I'm not big on grand, lavish things. Those things are nice but smaller, thoughtful gifts mean more to me so I would hope he would feel the same.
    If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what crime would it be?
    Robbing a bank. Absolutely.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment